|ARE YOU A SALES OR MARKETING DIRECTOR OR BUSINESS OWNER – STRUGGLING WITH:||DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR:|
THE FOUR QUICK AND EASY STEPS TO MORE SALES AND REVENUE
And why you should invest in Digital Marketing to generate more leads
- Marketing Panacea consistently double the number of leads our clients generate within 3 months by using our proven Digital Strategy and Automation Techniques
- Although the majority of our business comes from word of mouth recommendations, on average we generate 31% of our revenues from Digital Inbound Marketing
- Digital marketing channels are maintaining their low-cost advantage: Digital Inbound marketing-dominated organizations experience a cost per lead 62% lower than traditional outbound marketing-dominated companies.
- The gap between spending on digital vs. traditional continues to widen: In 2009, digital inbound marketing had a 9% greater share of the lead generation budget; in 2011 its share was 17% greater.
- Blogs and social media channels are generating real customers: 57% of companies using blogs reported that they acquired customers from leads generated directly from their blog.
- More and more business are blogging: Businesses are now in the minority if they do not blog. From 2009 to 2011 the percentage of businesses with a blog grew from 48% to 65%.
- Businesses are increasingly aware their blog is highly valuable: 85% of businesses rated their company blogs as “useful,” “important” or “critical;” a whopping 27% rated their company blog as “critical” to their business.
The above statistics come from HubSpot – I’VE HEARD ENOUGH, GET ME STARTED >>
Marketing Panacea develop and deliver straight forward, Lead Generation and Appointment Making solutions that are cost effective and simple to implement. Sales Acceleration solutions that save time, reduce costs and most importantly help you win more business!
We recognise that Small to Medium Enterprises are more often than not under resourced both in terms of manpower and time constraints to fully focus on their ever more critical sales and marketing activities.
Our specialty is helping companies in the IT Sector, having worked with global brands such as Azlan, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Fujitsu, Kofax, Northamber, Norton Rose, Ricoh and Xerox. And SME’s like; Bates IT, Capgen, Cognite, City Docs, Sterling Data Group and Capital Capture.